Niestety opisu instalacji po polsku nie ma ;)
- Download the Diablo 3 from here, update it by open the launcher.
- Download Visual C# Express Edition and install it.
- Download emulator and extract it on C:
- Download SqlLite: (Even if you’re on x64, use x86 library) and install it.
- Download NET Framework 4 and install it.
- Go to C:MadCow and open MadCow2011 with VisualC#
- There press F5 and wait for the software to open
- 1. At repository selection, select mooege/mooege (first link)
- .. Press Validate Repository
- 2. Press Update/Download and wait for the message [Process Complete!]
- 3. Select Diablo 3.exe from your game folder
- 4. Press Copy MPQ’s and wait for the message “Copying MPQ files completed.”
- .. Press Play Diablo (Local), select little square near mooege and press Launch Diablo 3
- Wait 1 to 5 minutes until the server is fully loaded and login with username “test@” and password “123456″
NOTE: When you update client to 9991 do not update it anymore, if you update the client the server will not work anymore.
Tutorial to update your server:
- Open MadCow from your desktop if is there, sometimes will require to download new MadCow, I will tell when.
- Select http://github.com/mooege/mooege
then click Validate Repository.
- Click Update/Download
- Then play as normal
NOTE: Sometime will require new MPQ files that meens you need to copy new MPQ files from client, when the server will require that I will tell.
Fix if you cannot connect to server
- Go to c:WindowsSystem32driversetc and open hosts in notepad
- Add this lines 127.0.0.1 eu.actual.battle.net and 127.0.0.1 us.actual.battle.net
- Then connect to server
Thanks to - Bender, Mooege, Madcow.
Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy
GREETINGS FROM PARADOXTEAM !!!!!!!
To all friends of the family and honorable rival groups